Custom Search

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Street Children ( anak jalanan)

Children who either live with or without family, hanging out individually or in gangs in different places and surviving by begging, working in someone’s employment, robbery, or working in the sex trade.


I had just spent an entire hour following an online discussion about Jogja street children. What I find very interesting are the varying reactions from people -- pity, resentment, ignorance, apathy, compassion, indifference...

I decided to copy some of the posts that were on that online discussion. It seems as if a few of the members of that particular discussion group have figured some stuff out about the street kids.

2 comments:

fizzicoholic said...

oh isee...

Unknown said...

Hi my names is Henna and im from australia. my exam is on anak jalanan di kota-kota indonesia. i was just wondering if i was able to ask you a few questions and you could help me. email me on mz_henna@hotmail.com please.

terima kasih.